From: Ken Schaefer [mailto:k...@adopenstatic.com]
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 4:43 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Restricted groups, where have you been....

Yes, it will go on and on :-) That's the point - you can't really stop
administrators from doing whatever they want on their own machines. You
need something that's not under their control to do anything that can't
be subverted.

As Bob Fronk alluded to earlier, Mark Russinovich did a blog post on how
admins can stop GPOs applying to their machines.

Cheer

Ken