From: Vue, Za [mailto:z...@emory.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 9:49 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: USE OF MAC COMPUTERS IN WINDOWS ENVIRONMENT

I will take a one piece iMac over a PC system any day BUT running Vista. If I
have the budget I would buy everyone an iMac and run Vista. I wish PC vendors
start making one piece unit like Apple. Too many damn wires man! (Speaker
wires, AC adapters, video adapters, mouse wires, KB wires)  How about start
incorporating wireless NIC into desktop systems?
Have you all seen the size of the AC adapter on Dell machines? They are almost
as large as the small form factor unit. ALL built-in speakers are worth sh1t on
PC vendors(IBM/DELL). Music sounds like midi files coming from these built-in
speakers.

-Z.V.