From: John Aldrich [mailto:jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 2:31 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: DFS issues

My CFO and one of my accounting people are complaining about some strange
behavior of "disappearing / reappearing" files starting about the time we
implemented DFS. Now, as far as I can tell from looking at the folders on
the two DFS servers, the files are there on both servers. I'm NOT looking at
the "share" I'm looking at the actual drives where those shares are mounted
and both servers appear to have the same files.

Any suggestions? Is there a DFS log file to indicate problems synching the
shares?

John-AldrichTile-Tools