From: Andrew Laya [mailto:andrew.l...@gmail.com]
Sent: 01 May 2009 01:20
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Remote access options

Hi Richard,

Built-in Screen Sharing is one option, though I have only had luck with it if
machines are close by (read, same subnet).  VNC access is also built-in.  I use
Chicken of the VNC as a client to remote to other Mac workstations.  As an
alternative to these free options, have a look at Timbuktu Pro.

hth,

Andrew.

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 5:30 PM, Richard Stovall
<richard.stov...@researchdata.com<mailto:richard.stov...@researchdata.com>>
wrote:
Please forgive the thread hijack...

I've had a question in my head for weeks.  Never thought to ask it here.  Duh.

Is there a good Mac OS X solution for remoting from one Mac into another?
Something like RDP for Macs, I guess?  I'm not looking for VNC, etc.  I'm
really looking for the ability to take over a Mac session completely.

Thanks,

RS