Are you sure each TS Gateway user or device requires a TS CAL?  I thought you
only needed a CAL if you were going into a TS and that remote desktop
connections to desktop computers were free.

Curt

From: Richard Stovall [mailto:richard.stov...@researchdata.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 12:51 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Remote access options

Its really easy to set up and works quite well in my experience. There are only
a couple of potential gotchas that I found.

1)      Each TS Gateway user or device requires a TS CAL.

2)      Wildcard certs work fine, but you need to have XP SPs RDP client on XP,
or Service Pack 1 on Vista I dont think you can download the Vista SP1 RDP
client by itself.