Can you do NSLookup and set server=the external server IP and get a DNS
query reply? If not, the firewall may well be blocking the DNS traffic. What
DNS servers are you using? Send an IP and I'll try a query from here to make
sure the server is working...

Charlie Kaiser
charl...@golden-eagle.org
Kingman, AZ