We recently setup a VPN so users can sync files from their laptop computer
to a network share for an application that we use.   While on the VPN it
appears that  if I want to move a file from Folder A on the SERVER SHARE to
Folder B the file is transferred from Folder A (on server) --> laptop
computer then --> Folder B (on server).  Over a slow link this makes moving
files around VERY SLOW.   Is there a better way to move files around over a
VPN.

Matt