Users are domain users with laptops connected via Verizon Aircards.  We use
a program that syncs data collected in the field to a file server.  The
users sometimes move files around on the server, that's were the issue is.
The syncing work great is the move that hurts....  Will most likely make
them uses our TS server to move things around on the server.