I need a quick recommendation from someone actually using one of these
things with Server 2003 - validation that it works with SBS 2003 would be
even better.

I'm just looking for two ports, Hardware RAID 1 (mirroring), support for
native command queuing, SATA 3 speed (preferable) and most importantly
stable Windows server drivers.  Ability to boot from the controller is
also a requirement.

While the Internet is full of information, finding the *most pertinent*
information isn't always that easy.  So if someone has a good SATA PCI
Express SATA controller that they are happy with, please reply with
make/model.

Thanks!

Eric Eskam
The contents of this message are mine personally and do not reflect any
position of the U.S. Government
"The human mind treats a new idea the same way the body treats a strange
protein; it rejects it."
-  P. B. Medawar