TAC is involved but after the first one blew me off for 4 days I am not
exactly happy at the moment.  I placed another TAC request and got an almost
immediate response with a follow-up phone call wanting to work live on it.
That one will call back this morning while I have the entire office off-line
to get this thing up or at least make another attempt at it.  Later in the
day the first TAC person emailed me some more information that I will get to
shortly.  He got me the information before that fixed at least one issue but
for the most part I am just dangerous with firewalls.  Switches I can do and
under stand the CLI but firewalls are a whole nother thing.  Programming
this thing using the ADSM interface is a major pain but it works better than
it did on the PIX.

Jon