From: Jon Harris [mailto:jk.har...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 21, 2009 3:05 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Cisco consultant needed in Central Florida

TAC is involved but after the first one blew me off for 4 days I am not
exactly happy at the moment.  I placed another TAC request and got an
almost immediate response with a follow-up phone call wanting to work
live on it.  That one will call back this morning while I have the
entire office off-line to get this thing up or at least make another
attempt at it.  Later in the day the first TAC person emailed me some
more information that I will get to shortly.  He got me the information
before that fixed at least one issue but for the most part I am just
dangerous with firewalls.  Switches I can do and under stand the CLI but
firewalls are a whole nother thing.  Programming this thing using the
ADSM interface is a major pain but it works better than it did on the
PIX.

Jon

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 11:00 PM, Eldridge, Dave <d...@parkviewmc.com>