We are a much smaller shop.  I setup an external disk to replicate our "IS"
fileshare.  It's also on tape, but without a tape dirve, well...   It has
all documentation, keycodes, etc.

We also keep an updated offsite DR set that has at least two copies of
tested optical media (server, w/s, LOB apps).  I also keep a printed copy
of: workstation deploy documentation, IP Addresses, support contract info,
home phone numbers and active projects sorted by client.

hth, Devin

--
Devin