+1 for Riverbed.

CFee

________________________________

From: Jason Morris [mailto:jmor...@mjmc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 12:53 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Wan optimizer

I used Riverbed in a test environment and was impressed with their
performance. However, the application we were looking to optimize had
very little benefit from the "Caching" that Riverbed uses. That wasn't a
failure on their part, it was the old technology of the application.

For most other data sets, it worked perfect and "as advertised".

YMMV, Jason