From: Tom Miller [mailto:tmil...@hnncsb.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 12:49 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Wan optimizer

I've seen occasional talk about bandwidth management/compression.  I'm
looking for an appliance that can do this between my HQ site and second
largest site.  Anyone have any experience/recommendations.  The two I am
familiar with are Citrix's WANOptimizer and Packeteer (now Blue Coat).

Thanks,

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including attachments, is for
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.