On Sun, May 31, 2009 at 9:27 AM, Benjamin Zachary - Lists
<li...@levelfive.us> wrote:
> So basically I have 2 different sets of clients with BES 4.1 and none of
> their contacts are syncing anymore ..
[...]
> I am going to check with a few other clients as well, but not too sure how
> to troubleshoot it.

  A couple ideas:

  Go into BES Manager, find the problematic user, and try the "Reload
User" and "Resend Service Books" functions.  These are the moral
equivalent of clearing cache and cookies for a web browser problem...
nobody really expects them to fix anything, but you always try them
first.

  BES keeps *copious* logs under the program install directory, in
folders by date.  Simple text files.  Most events are identified by
the Exchange user name.  So you can search for them with FINDSTR,
grep, etc.  Start there.

-- Ben