I was just informed by my boss that we will activly be presuing using Google
Aps Enterprise in our company and if the 30 day trial goes well, then we will
be off Exchange and using Google Aps.

After my initial almost fall over and hit the floor, and quick panic about how
long I will have my job, I started to wonder about this a bit.  I was asked
what my opinion was and I honestly replied "I dont have enough information to
even reply"

Does anyone on this list have any experiance with somthing like this?  Any
links to how well this might scale in a 1500 user enviroment?  Pros/Cons or
reviews?  I know even MS is pushing the Software as a Service idea.

I dont even know where to start on this one, but my gut reaction is "are you
guys crazy?"  I dont know if thats even a correct reaction.

Thanks
Jeremy