From: Micheal Espinola Jr [mailto:michealespin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 1:39 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT: Google Aps

Please elaborate on "goofy".  I use Google Apps in two organizations I am
involved with, and I love it.

--
ME2

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 1:29 PM, Phil Brutsche
My first reaction is your boss is loony.

Ignoring everything else Google Apps is just yet another email hosting
provider that provides POP3 and a really really goofy IMAP serivce.

--

Phil Brutsche
p...@optimumdata.com<mailto:p...@optimumdata.com>