We've been fairly happy with ServersAlive.  Their free version is crippled
only in that it will do a total of 10 processes.  That is, it could do one
process on 10 servers, 5 processes on 2 servers, etc.  The paid version is
nearly without limits.

One caveat.  Just because a monitor says a process is running does not
mean it is functioning correctly.  One could probably set up a more
rigorous battery of "tests" for checking on things.  Just something to be
aware of...

--
Richard D. McClary
Systems Administrator, Information Technology Group

ASPCA®
1717 S. Philo Rd, Ste 36
Urbana, IL  61802

richardmccl...@aspca.org

P: 217-337-9761
C: 217-417-1182
F: 217-337-9761
www.aspca.org

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is
from The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals® (ASPCA
®) and is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may
contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not
the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying or use of the contents of this
e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by reply email
and permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any
printout thereof.