I've got a cheapskate boss so I've run them 95F+ for long periods of time.

They're not properly rackmounted - due to our crappy and proprietary
Panduit racks we have no choice but to use shelves - which may have
helped them survive.

Don't be surprised if you get warranty rejections from the excessive heat.

--

Phil Brutsche
p...@optimumdata.com