From: James Winzenz [mailto:james.winz...@pulte.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 5:00 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Smartphone

I have the XV6900 (HTC Touch) and love it.  No issues with it at all.
There is even a WM 6.1 upgrade for it, and you can get a cooked ROM that
allows you to use the GPS without having to use Verizon's VZ Navigator
service.  I probably would have gotten the Omnia if I could have
justified the expense.

Thanks,

James Winzenz

Infrastructure Systems Engineer II - Security

Pulte Homes Information Services