Well the user in question has repeatly stated that he does not need AV but
the Univeristy just said make it so (cutting out his argument that he does
not need any).  That said we will not install anything from Symantec after
the last time we used their stuff and had it NOT find viruses.  McAfee may
be an option but not one I was hoping to see.

Jon