Since nothing is really OT on this list here goes.

I have a Dell blade center M600 that a free 32 gig blade is falling into
my hands and I would like to make it my 4th esx server. My other three
are all 2950's with 10 nics in them(overkill I know). The blade center
uses two nics per server. Any recommendations on adding extra nics for
Console, Vmotion, iscsi and network?

dave

intended recipient(s). If you are not the named recipient you should not read,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately via e-mail
if you have received this e-mail by mistake; then, delete this e-mail from your
system.