From: Chyka, Robert [mailto:bch...@medaille.edu]
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 5:13 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Best Verizon Smartphone?

Some of our Treo 700's are pas their prime and breaking down at our place and
we are looking at new smartphones.  We have Verizon for a carrier and was
wondering which Verizon smartphone everyone likes the best.  I have read
reviews on the web, but I always like to get reviews from people that actually
"use" the phones.  We mainly use them for enterprise communication functions:
internet, e-mail (Exchange Server 2003), text, vpn would be nice but not
totally necessary.

I also would like to hear from people who aren't suing Blackberry.  Opinions on
Windows-based Verizon smartphones?

Thanks for your input...

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
email and delete the message and any file attachments from your computer. Thank
you.