From: Ben Scott [mailto:mailvor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 11:00 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Bleep'n window server 2008 terminal server

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 12:58 PM, Gene
Giannamore<gene.giannam...@abideinternational.com> wrote:
> What about the HP UPD? Has that worked for anyone?

  We tried it.  It's as slow and bloated as their regular drivers.
Over-complicated for network configuration.  Had trouble turning off
the "slice of toast" notification for every print job submitted.
Caused several of our printers to stop working entirely; they would
just spit out "PCL XL ERROR" pages.

  YMMV.

-- Ben