Shouldn't SP2 for Server 2008 be showing up in Windows Update now?

I can't quite figure out why, but when I check for updates on some of my Server
2008 machines WU offers SP2 as an option, but it doesn't offer it for some
others. I can't seem to figure out the pattern, though...

John Hornbuckle
MIS Department
Taylor County School District
318 North Clark Street
Perry, FL 32347

www.taylor.k12.fl.us

NOTICE: Florida has a broad public records law. Most written communications to
or from this entity are public records that will be disclosed to the public and
the media upon request. E-mail communications may be subject to public
disclosure.