From: Craig Gauss [mailto:gau...@rhahealthcare.org]
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 11:04 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Weird issue with Domain Controllers

Has anyone experienced any strange issues with Domain Controllers lately?

Friday we had every single one of ours randomly reboot with Stop errors
throughout the day.  We ended up having to remove one and that seemed to
have calmed down the issues.  Today it seems to have started up again.

I have no idea of where to even start looking.

Craig Gauss,  Technical Supervisor/Security Officer
Riverview Hospital Association