From: Craig Gauss [mailto:gau...@rhahealthcare.org]
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 10:49 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Weird issue with Domain Controllers

Windows Server 2003

The stop errors were all similar to this: 0x00000007f (0x000000008,
0xf7727fe0, 0x00000000, 0x00000000).  Nothing really helpful.

Servers are a mix of HP DL 140s and DL 380s.

No recent updates

Craig Gauss,  Technical Supervisor/Security Officer
Riverview Hospital Association
Phone: 715-423-6060 ext. 8572