Its not a start menu or reg/run issue.
It's a windows installer issue. Check the web, I don't have the link handy but
the fix is related the service.
jlc

From: Tom Miller [mailto:tmil...@hnncsb.org]
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 12:25 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: The install that wouldn't stop

Hi Folks,

I have some sort of run away install/uninstall on one of my user's PCs for
AdminStudio.  It keeps asking for the install media, which I don't have.  I
select cancel, it "undoes" whatever, then starts the whole process again.

I don't see anywhere in the registry or Start menu that keeps kicking this
thing off on boot.  Suggestions?

Thanks,

Tom Miller
Engineer, Information Technology
Hampton-Newport News Community Services Board
757-788-0528

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.