From: Tom Miller [mailto:tmil...@hnncsb.org]
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 2:08 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Gmail

Seriously?  Exchange has most of the market but GW is so easy to manage.
Some of the features are different than Exchange, but it is definitely a
full-featured client.  Whatever works for my employer is what they
get...

>>> "Ben Schorr" <b...@rolandschorr.com> 7/7/2009 7:44 PM >>>

That explains why so many clients are calling me to get them off
Exchange and onto Groupwis

Ben M. Schorr
Chief Executive Officer
Roland Schorr & Tower