From: Jon Harris [mailto:jk.har...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 10:29 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Win2003 DC on Win2000 domain

Those kind of problems generally turn out bad for me.

Jon

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 10:26 AM, Erik Goldoff <egold...@gmail.com> wrote:

hmmmm, thinking maybe to move the schema master, GC and other FSMO roles to
the Exchange/DC and try again ...  this one is strange... and I'm definitely
not seeing the problem, that's the problem <g>

Erik Goldoff

IT  Consultant

Systems, Networks, & Security

  _____