Is it just me, or has everyone just noticed IE8 offering itself as an update
through WSUS? I am pretty sure I have not approved it, yet here it is, along
with an updare for Microsoft XML Core Services. I was sure that it wasn't
due to come through WSUS until August - and even then it shouldn't have made
it through the approval process without some intervention.

--
"On two occasions...I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able

http://raythestray.blogspot.com