I would highly recomend against either. You should not be checking mail on a
DC. and outlook should not be installed on an exchange server becuase of the
mapi.dll. If I were you and needed outlook to be running all the time I
would create a VM or get a old workstation.

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 10:50 AM, Evan Brastow <ebras...@automatedemblem.com