Haha.. I was wondering if someone would pick that up.

I set it as the default search in my browser to try it out and I haven't had
any need to change it back to google.  It's actually quite good.

From: David [mailto:blazer...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 14 July 2009 10:05 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Recording RDP Sessions

First time I ever heard someone admit in public that they Bing....

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 4:52 PM, James Hill
<james.h...@superamart.com.au<mailto:james.h...@superamart.com.au>> wrote:

Does anyone on the list use any RDP session recording products?

Binging around I've come across http://www.observeit-sys.com/ and
http://www.tsfactory.com/pages/1/HOME/

TSFactory's products looks like what I am after as it meets my requirements (I
basically just want to record a session on one of my servers) and it doesn't
look like it requires much in the way of infrastructure.

Any recommendations?