I've used ObserveIT and was happy with it.

Obligatory Disclaimer: Because I'm an Exchange MVP I received a free license to
ObserveIT.

________________________________
From: James Hill [james.h...@superamart.com.au]
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 7:52 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Recording RDP Sessions

Does anyone on the list use any RDP session recording products?

Binging around I’ve come across http://www.observeit-sys.com/ and
http://www.tsfactory.com/pages/1/HOME/

TSFactory’s products looks like what I am after as it meets my requirements (I
basically just want to record a session on one of my servers) and it doesn’t
look like it requires much in the way of infrastructure.

Any recommendations?

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this
material is unauthorised and prohibited.  Please notify Super A-Mart Pty Ltd by
replying to the sender and then delete this e-mail and destroy all copies that
may have been made.

This e-mail is subject to copyright and any attachments may also be subject to
copyright.  Neither the e-mail nor any attachment, either in part or whole,
should be reproduced or modified without consent of the owner of the copyright.

Before opening or otherwise dealing with any attachments to this e-mail, please
check them for viruses and other defects.  Should you discover a virus or other
defect, please notify the sender immediately.  By opening or dealing with any
attachments you acknowledge this warning and agree that Super A-Mart Pty Ltd
will not be liable for any damage caused by any virus or other defect that may
arise as a result of this email or any attachments.