From: Miller Bonnie L. [mailto:mille...@mukilteo.wednet.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 1:57 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: UAC--argh...

Wow Phillip-That was EXACTLY the problem!!!!  Now, when I right-click
explorer and run as administrator, it does exactly what I think it should.
So no, apparently they haven't changed that behavior (that I didn't know
about-didn't really do this much before Vista/08).

Where do I send gifts???  This is going to make my life so much easier.

<does a happy dance.>

-B