From: Benjamin Zachary - Lists [li...@levelfive.us]
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 11:59 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange 07

Nope. I upgraded the ram a little and the edge transport just took it , the
pushback isn’t occurring but the cpu is still going from 50-90 % at any given
time and people are seeing heavy d3elays in email, or not getting it at all.

I guess Im going to wipe it and reinstall Exchange, this will be the 2nd time
that a brand new install has gone bad… *sigh*

I had an sbs box do similar a few weeks ago.