From: Benjamin Zachary - Lists [mailto:li...@levelfive.us]
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 3:27 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange 07

I have massive amounts of garbage, the queues are filled with undeliverables
from <> that have nothing but &^$^%$&^&)&#@ in them.  Why would Exchange even
queue this stuff they don't even appear to be 'valid' emails with a from/to or
anything afaik.

Anyway, I have to let them go through submission and then remove no/ndr every
10k or so.