The DC that works is a GC--but so are all the rest.

This one's a head-scratcher.

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Bodnar [mailto:christopher_bod...@glic.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 12:02 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Any WebSense Gurus?

Agreed with the others. You should not have to specify a DC in the config.
Specifying the domain, it should be able to find a DC. Just a thought is
the DC that is working a GC? Are the other ones on the list not GCs?

Chris Bodnar, MCSE
Sr. Systems Engineer
Distributed Systems Service Delivery - Intel Services
Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
Email: christopher_bod...@glic.com
Phone: 610-807-6459