From: Tim Vander Kooi [mailto:tvanderk...@expl.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 1:17 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Any WebSense Gurus?

Not meaning to imply anything bad about older versions of WebSense. The
catch is that anything older than v7 is fundamentally different than
their new products because that is when they incorporated the abilities
of SurfControl after that acquisition. The change from v6.x to v7.x was
fairly substantial.
TVK