We are currently using DFS to replicate between servers for D/R purposes.
When attempting to access the DFS share, we noticed that sometimes the data
is not there, depending on which server we access at the moment. I'm
wondering what others are using for duplicating data between servers for D/R
purposes? Is there some software out there that doesn't cost a bunch of
money that'll duplicate the data in real-time or near real-time (within
minutes of changes, I want the changes replicated.)

Thanks!

John-AldrichTile-Tools

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>