From: Terry Dickson [mailto:te...@treasurer.state.ks.us]
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 11:05 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Data replication in real-time (or near real-time)

So when you noticed that the data was not there did you check your DFS logs
to see if there was a problem.  We are currently using Windows 2008 and the
only times we have seen this behavior were listed in the logs showing the
DFS errors.  The other reason was also listed in the logs, depending on the
application that is creating/updating the file is file closure.  DFS will
not update a file that is still open, until the file is closed.