Hello all!

I am encountering a problem when trying to connect to a remote server
using the Windows XP Pro (SP2) Remote Desktop. The domain user keeps
getting the following error:

The remote connection has timed out. Please try connecting to the remote
computer again.

Now when I log on using an account with admin rights this does not happen
which means that there seems to be a Group Policy setting being applied
thus preventing normal users from connecting remotely. We have a Domain
Group Policy in place but when checking the settings I cannot seem to find
what particular GP setting/s is causing this.
Could someone please help me troubleshoot this problem?

Many thanks
Pierre