From: Wolf [mailto:th3.w...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 9:11 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT: Star Trek Science Fiction?

It can clone. There are two Riker's now, remember? TNG 6th season "Second
Chances"

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 1:52 PM, Erik Goldoff <egold...@gmail.com> wrote:

hell, even their data storage ... remarkably like a 3-1/2" diskette 20+
years before they actually came into use

The TRANSPORTER is the pure science fiction ... if it worked, it would also
be a clone machine ... because it has to destroy (deconstruct) the source
object to send it before it can recreate it at the other side, but once in
the buffer, should be able to continuously replicate the object

Erik Goldoff

IT  Consultant

Systems, Networks, & Security

  _____