From: Richard Stovall [mailto:rich...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 12:56 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Wiki / Sharepoint / Collaboration Tool recomendation

I disagree that it's perfectly fine to disagree.  We must all agree to
agree.  Agreed?

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 12:52 PM, Ziots, Edward<ezi...@lifespan.org>
wrote:
> Unfortuntely, Joolma is ridden with security issues.
> http://secunia.com/advisories/product/5788/
>
> Seen a lot of script kiddies using pre-batched scripts hunting for
joolma enabled sites, to exploit. It might be inside your firewall, but
something that is coming up on the security blotter monthly, does not
make a good enterprise document repository in my opinion ( others will
disagree and that is perfectly fine)

This e-mail, including attachments, contains information that is
confidential and may be protected by attorney/client or other privileges.
This e-mail, including attachments, constitutes non-public information
intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are not
an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this e-mail, including
attachments, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify me by e-mail reply and delete
the original message and any attachments from your system.