I think I officially became an old fart a couple of weeks ago when I finally
installed Office 2007.  The font color in most of the office applications is
way to light for me to see....it's rather annoying and a co-worker who is
the same age as I am did the same thing and he's complaining about the same
thing, so I don't think it's just me.  Why is the font color and size setup
like that Microsoft?  And now with this new monitor it's even worse...

I've got an appt. next week for a preliminary exam for lasik eye
surgery......

--
Sherry Abercrombie

Arthur C. Clarke