We don't like to apply GPOs to our DCs here. But I would like our DCs to
get their Windows Updates from my WSUS server. All my other clients are
set up via GPO and group membership.

I know I've seen a method to do it manually - some registry settings, and
running the client manually. But I'm having trouble finding it. Can anyone
help?

This is for Win2000 DCs, and I want to set them to notify me about
downloads only; I will choose when to download them, and install them.
Auto-updating DCs just seems like such a bad idea .. LOL ...

Thanks

--
Michael Leone
Network Administrator, ISM