That last sounds expensive unless we can use a 5505 to be the license
server.  I think we have the Premium license now it is called Security Plus
and gave me the 2 AnyConnects I have now but does give me an option to add
additional licenses.  Cisco is getting just as hard as Microsoft at dealing
with on licenses.

Jon