GeoWorks was awesome all the way around.

If they had secured support from some cool 3rd party vendors, they could
have been a viable alternative to Windows 3.0.      GeoWrite is still one of
my favorite word-processing / graphics applications of all time.

-ASB
-------
 http://Home.ASBzone.com/ASB/
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/AndrewBaker