My first computer was a PET - then I got an Apple ][+, then a ][gs, then
I went into the PC world.

Sean Rector, MCSE

-----Original Message-----
From: Raper, Jonathan [mailto:jra...@eaglemds.com]
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 4:56 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: [OT][Humor] AOL

Ok, so I'm WAY late on this one, but I have to chime in...

My first computer was a Commodore 64, but I remember my dad tinkering
with a PET. We also had the portable version of the C-64 that had about
a 4-5" CRT display built in, along with a 5.25" floppy. The keyboard
snapped over the display and floppy...

Also, I remember getting ours to talk - really cool for the early-mid
eighties.

We were members of TCUG (Triad Commodore User's Group), based in
Greensboro, NC. Where COMPUTE! Publications was based.

Now for the REALLY interesting tidbit...the corporate headquarters for
my company, Eagle Physicians, is located at 324 West Wendover Avenue,
Suite 200....

The SAME EXACT address where COMPUTE! Publications was based before it
started going by the wayside. I was still getting some mail (because I
was the only IT guy at the time) back in 99 and 2000...

Jonathan L. Raper, A+, MCSA, MCSE
Technology Coordinator
Eagle Physicians & Associates, PA
jra...@eaglemds.com