I've got a Server 2003 domain.  One Vista computer on that domain
doesn't show up in "Network Neighborhood".  From an XP machine if you do
start run  \\computername\sharename I get

  \\computername\sharename
  The network path not found

I've also tried \\FQDN\sharename and \\ipaddress\sharename and get the
same results.  If you try to access the Vista machine from another Vista
machine it fails with the error

  Windows cannot access \\comptuername\Sharename

  Check the spelling of the name.  Otherwise there might be a problem
with your network.  To
  try to identify and resolve the network problems, click Diagnose.

I get the same error if trying to access with either FQDN or ipaddress.
If you click on diagnose it says the most likely problem is that port
445 is closed.

Here is some additional info
1) I can ping the computer using either it's NetBIOS name, FQDN or IP
address
2) File and printer sharing is enabled
3) For testing purposes, the firewall is disabled on the Vista box.
4) If I bring up "Network Neighborhood" on the Vista computer it can see
itself but other computers can't see it
5) I tried removing the Vista computer from the domain and adding it
back

Any other suggestions on what I might do to get this working?  Perhaps
there is some service that is not running that should be running?  It
used to work on this computer.  I'm not sure why it stopped.

Thanks for your help.

Curt Finley